DESPRED Plc was founded in 1947 with a time-proven reputation as a reliable and loyal business partner.
The company has offices/terminals in the main sea, river and air ports of Bulgaria (Burgas, Varna, Ruse, Lom, Vidin), border checkpoints with the Republic of Serbia (Dragoman) and the Republic of Turkey (Svilengrad), as well as in important and strategic areas of the economy – Sofia, Plovdiv and Dimitrovgrad. Our unique structure and know-how allow us to offer various options and alternative solutions in order for our customers to be able to choose their optimal logistics solution.
DESPRED Plc offers a full range of transport, forwarding and logistics services – import, export and transit, including:
- road, air, sea, rail and river transport – groupage shipments, partial and full loads;
- port handling of packaged and bulk cargo, Ro-Ro transport and containers transported by river and/or sea;
- combined/multimodal and intermodal transport – company’s own multifunctional terminals integrated with the railway infrastructure;
- regular sea Po-Po line with route Bulgaria / Burgas – Georgia / Batumi (weekly). The vessel’s capacity allows for the transportation of 110 trucks and 88 cars simultaneously;
- transit operations and security for customs duties /company’s own bank guarantee/ in Bulgaria and/or from Bulgaria to the EU member-states, valid for Turkey and Serbia;
- customs agency and documentary formalities for admissible customs regimes;
- terminal and warehousing services – customs and temporary warehousing, free storage, open and closed storage areas;
- fair and exhibition logistics worldwide;
- domestic transport on the territory of the country – distribution and consolidation within 24/48 hours;
- freight insurance and consulting services.