Despred PLC is certified as an authorised economic operator for customs simplification (AEOC) – Certificate No. BG AEOC 12101885930076
- Simplified customs procedures, incl. status of an authorised consignee in TIR operations, status of an authorised consignee for Union transit procedure, status of an authorised consignor for Union transit procedure, approved inspection points, authorization to use special type of seals
- Customs representation: for import, export, transit, temporary import, temporary export, customs warehousing, re-export to Sofia, Dragoman, Kalotina, Plovdiv, Dimitrovgrad, Svilengrad, Burgas, Varna, Ruse, Lom and Vidin;
- Temporary and customs warehousing /type 1 (R)/ in Sofia, Plovdiv, Dimitrovgrad, Burgas;
- Security for customs duties in transit with the company’s own bank guarantee valid for the territory of the EU, including Turkey and Serbia;
- Preparation of customs, trade and transport documents – certificates, statements, CMR, TIR, EUR 1, A.TR, TIR-carnet;
- Issuance of EORI-number;
Minimum required documents for customs representation before Bulgarian customs, which is to be provided by the customer:
- Application for customs representation submitted electronically via the system of the Customs Agency. To the website of Electronic Customs
- Valid EORI number and company documents (according to the requirements of the respective customs office)
- Commercial and transport documents accompanying the goods.
The customs administration is entitled to request additional documents for control purposes, of which we will notify you in a timely manner.
You can rely on a professional meeting-consultation with our team at a time convenient for both parties